Thursday, August 10, 2006

Here's the deal

I intend to stop writing these posts which remind everyone what a technocrat I am and how closely I monitor my visitors, but to the seemingly dedicated fan from Washington, D.C., I have a message:

You don't have to Google "penitent wagnerite" each time you want to check up on TPW, just type "wagnerite.blogspot.com" in your browser's address bar. In fact, since you've obviously been here before - you know I know - just type in "wagner," and your browser's autocomplete function should do the rest. I get slightly annoyed when I see your algorithm.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming: how 'bout that Wagner? He was something, wasn't he?

4 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger T. Ambrose Nazianzus said...

Good God...there is someone else here that reads your blog?

That's freaky. I'll have to find him/her....probably him.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Patrick J. Smith said...

I could give you a list of names. They knew for what they looked.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger T. Ambrose Nazianzus said...

Names...excellent

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Patrick J. Smith said...

You know them. All of them, unless I miss my guess.

How else would they know to look for "penitent wagnerite"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home