Monday, August 07, 2006

Celebration!

Sitemeter. I love it. I can see where everyone is and why they came here. Very Sliver. Only, you know, it's like Alec Baldwin's running things. Not that slattern Billy. And on Penitent Wagnerite time, Sharon Stone is always toothsome. That's my guarantee. Void, of course, in Tennessee.

I have had guests from Brazil, the Ile-de-France (yeah, I know, still part of France - but I like the name), and Denmark. Among other places. Hooray! This blog is now, verifiably, an international blog read by more people than Terry and me.

I think I'll have a Coke. I've earned it.

4 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger A.C. Douglas said...

Sitemeter (the free version), which I used for years, reports way too little info. The free statistics service without peer is, hands down, StatCounter. URL is: http://www.statcounter.com/

Just FYI.

ACD

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Patrick J. Smith said...

Thanks, ACD. I'll look into it. From my cursory look, it seems like it might be the ticket.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger T. Ambrose Nazianzus said...

Good sites never die, they just get more readers than myself.

Loyalist, triumph!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Patrick J. Smith said...

Well, Terry, if you got back to meat and potatoes - and not the sexual habits of the Boy & Girl, you might get some readers.

Other than Salieri, but I'm not convinced he can read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home