Friday, May 05, 2006

Pliable's back

In the transition from From the New World to The Penitent Wagnerite (I needed a change, if no one else did), one blog that got (unfortunately) lost in the shuffle was Pliable's wonderful On An Overgrown Path.

This post is one of the best posts that I have read in a very long time, but certainly in keeping with Pliable's high standards.

His blog is worth more than the occasional visit. Like all of the blogs I link. Perhaps one day I will go into the reasons for the transfer and the thematic shift. However, I am currently of a mind to say only this:

A little mystery is more than a little fun.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger Pliable said...

Patrick, many thanks for those kind words - appreciated.

Good luck with The Penitent Wagnerite , I look forward to visiting your new blog.

Regards from the UK.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home